About ESRI's ArcGIS Enterprise Configuring a Base Deployment:
Enable Web GIS workflows throughout your organization.
Learn administration essentials to install and configure an ArcGIS Enterprise base deployment that enables individuals to securely access, create, and share geospatial resources. You will learn how to license and install the four software components of a base deployment and ensure system security and performance.
- Install ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Data Store, and ArcGIS Web Adaptor.
- Configure an ArcGIS Enterprise portal to manage users, groups, and content-sharing privileges.
- Apply HTTPS certificates to support encrypted communication.
- Configure a suitable authentication method for your organization's needs.
Full Course Details
Download the Table of Contents
Esri will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS GIS Server
INSTRUCTOR: Jim Gough (email@example.com)
COURSE PREREQUISITES: Familiarity with ArcGIS and enterprise GIS software is recommended but not required.
WORKSHOP MATERIALS: Materials will be provided by the instructor.
CONTACT: Marvin A. Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKING: Parking permits will be provided to those who request them through the registration form. Additional fees may be required.
MEALS AND BEVERAGES: Meals and beverages are not provided for this event. There will be designated times for lunch, but attendees must furnish their own meals and beverages for the day. Beverage use is restricted while in the computer labs.
COVID-19 PANDEMIC: We are doing everything we can to ensure in-person instruction for this workshop, and we continue to follow West Virginia University's COVID-19 protocols.